I just read that being undecided this close to election could indicate you could be smarter than you think. That's good, because I'm feeling kind of dumb right now. I have no idea why I can't decide on the Presidential election this year...here's the article.
Anyway...I sat down to write something else, but wrote this poem instead.
The time has come for me to make a decision.
After weighing pros and cons I now must decide
Between Change and Experience
Between Youth and Age
Between Eloquence and Straight Talk.
Tradition will not define my choice
But will influence it
Emotion will not control my selection.
I decide.
It’s my decision.
I accept the consequences.
It’s my choice.
After weighing pros and cons I now must decide
Between Change and Experience
Between Youth and Age
Between Eloquence and Straight Talk.
Tradition will not define my choice
But will influence it
Emotion will not control my selection.
I decide.
It’s my decision.
I accept the consequences.
It’s my choice.
It's my duty.
.
I'll be posting my decision on who I will vote for in the presidential election on Nov. 1st. Here is your last chance to comment and try to change my mind.
RSS Feed (xml)

4 comments:
thanks! I feel smarter now, too :D
I already voted. But I'm still undecided.
I laughed at Jana's comment. I'm just like that! I voted too, and while I'm happy and confident in my decision I'm not 100%. Wish there was such a thing as a perfect candidate.
That's an awesome article. I feel like saving it somewhere!
Post a Comment