A 'G' with an 'o' and a 'o' with a 'd' a 'T' with an 'i' an 'm' with an 'e' that spells Good Time
I don't think I've ever mentioned this, but I have every other Friday off. On those Fridays I normally run errands or relax. Sometimes I clean, and sometimes I go grocery shopping too. I really enjoy having the longer weekends so often.
This week is my Friday off, and on the Thursday before my day off, on the way to work I heard the country song 'Good Time' by Alan Jackson (yes I listen to country) which put me in a good mood.
Here are the lyrics of the chorus:
I've been working all week and
I'm tired and I don't want to sleep
I wanna have fun
It's time for a good time.
Then, on my way home from work for the long weekend I heard the song again so I figured it was a sign that I was going to have a great weekend.
Well, so far so good. Friday, I went down to Tucson with my nephew Aaron (of Aaron and Chanelle) to watch the Phoenix Suns scrimmage at the McKale Center. It was a good game, and I got some great pictures.
The new Suns and the old Suns are still trying to learn to play together, and play under the new coach's system. Hopefully, this season we will see the new system take the Suns to new heights. I'm skeptically optimistic.
Here are the pictures....don't get mad at me about the last one.
Amare coming out of the locker room (he didn't play):
My favorite Sun as I was growing up is now an assistant coach:
Good guy, Grant Hill:
Here's Aaron, enjoying the game:
Here's Shaq taking up two bench seats...He is huge...I'm glad I got to see him in person:
Post Game Huddle:
RSS Feed (xml)
2 comments:
Well, since you mentioned at the beginning that you clean and grocery shop on your days off... I won't get mad at you :D
Sounds like it was fun :) We all hope for better from the Suns :)
Way to enjoy yourself Scott!
Post a Comment