Sunday, June 29, 2008

Nice Night

Lynette had a piece of art in the new 'Night Gallery' at Tempe Marketplace. We went to the grand opening of a new gallery for ASU art students and alumni. Lynette's piece was exquisite, as always, and she looked great in a new red dress purchased for this special occasion.

The show is up and can be visited in the evenings from 6-9 Tuesday thru Saturday. If you have a chance to go, post a comment on this blog, or on Lynette's. I'm curious to see what you all think of it.

Here is a link from AZ Central about the gallery: Night Gallery

Scott

ps. if you go, the gallery is next to the Aeropostale clothing store.



The cut out image is of Lynette's mom and her moms sister when they were kids.

2 comments:

Deborah’s Desert Creations said...

A perfect likeness of Sandra and I. The art work is beautiful! You're a wonderfully talented lady! I am so very proud of you.

Janalee said...

That is the coolest thing I've ever seen. That shadow metal cutout. Did you think of that yourself?! I love that. Imagine one of a whole big family. That would be really fun.