Scout Camp 2008 –
Last week I went with the scout troop to Camp Raymond, a Grand Canyon Council camp west of Flagstaff. Only four boys came and they all behaved well. We chopped wood, worked on Merit Badges, gave service, talked, went on an orienteering hike and saw some interesting campfire programs.
All the boys earned the Pottery, Weather and Geology merit badges. I had a nice relaxing and enjoyable time reading and trying to write some more poetry.
Here are some pic’s.
The Weird One
(that’s a new nickname my Boy Scouts have given me)
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Posted by Scott A. at 9:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
2 comments:
I would like to know how you earned your nickname.
looks like you've been staying busy! hope things are going well for you back in AZ, it appears like you've been having a good time. try not to melt in that sun :)
Post a Comment