Good Morning -
.
Well, we went on another bike ride. This one was 15 miles. We went through corners of Tempe, Chandler and Mesa.
.
To me, the most notable thing about this ride was that it started at 5:30 am because we wanted to avoid the heat. It's been a long time since I've been able to wake myself up this early (besides when I'm camping) and I forgot how amazing mornings are.
In the morning, the peace and quiet is overwhelming, and the mood is optimistic. I love mornings; hopefully I will get up earlier to enjoy them again. I often used to wake up in the mornings and hear in my mind words like this: "the morning wind has something important to tell you." I always thought those words were from a Chinese Proverb or something like that, but I just googled it and couldn't find the quote.
No matter what the source was, it always helped me get out of bed...
...Yeah, I think I should start to listen to the morning again.
Here are some pics of our ride.
Scott
ps. only a 25 mile bike ride and the 50 miler are left.
.



I love this pic:

RSS Feed (xml)

4 comments:
I really enjoy reading your blog, it's also a great way to feel inspired, hearing about your great adventures. Have fun!
Debbie
These are my favorite pictures so far of your bike hikes. Thanks for being an "awesome" uncle. (And an incredible son!) Love, Mom
Thanks Scott for taking me on my bike hikes. I really apreciate it.
Marcus
that pic of marcus through the tire is really cool:)
Post a Comment