Tuesday, January 22, 2008


Christmas Card -

Since I sent out "Holiday" Cards this week I decided make a post just about my blog. (Yes, I know the holiday cards are late, but better late than never).

If this is the first time you've visited my blog I'll give you a quick tour.

On the left I have an explanation for the name of my blog. For more info you can read my first post by clicking here. I had envisioned Lynette posting her stuff here and you would be able to read some of our 'banter' but that didn't ever happen. I'm proud to say she started her own blog instead. Links to her blog and shop are on the right.
.
Also on the left is an archive of my posts. This is my 91st post so there are plenty to choose from. I've been blogging since September 2006. I decided to link you to my very favorite posts from the past year and a half.

You can read these links if you want, but you don't have to. I only planned to put 5 links here, but I kept finding other good ones.

Crazy
When Lynette's doors were stolen off her truck. Click Why?.
When our Homes AC went out. Click August in AZ. (Lynette wrote this post)
Scouts
Recent December Outing. Click Integrity.
Fall Camporee 2006. Click Emergency Preparedness.
Eagle Scout Court of Honor for my nephew (Also named Scott). Click Scott.
Soapbox
My conversion to believing in Global Warming.
Go Out and Vote. Click Duty
School
A research presentation I gave at ASU. Click FURI and Abstract
Lynette During Finals Week. Click Finals.
Lynette
Lynette's Undergraduate Portfolio. Click Fine Art.
Thanksgiving at the Boys and Girls Club. Click Thankful. (Lynette wrote this one)
Family
Halloween 2006. Click Swiss Cheese
A tribute to my mom on her birthday. Click To my Mother.
Work
Trip to New York City. Click The How's.
Deciding to leave the best place I've ever worked. Click Hard Choice.
Adventures
Fishing Adventure with Friends. Click Survivor Man.
Fishing with Family and Friends. Click More Fishing.
Hike with some Engineering Friends from School. Click Vultee Arch.

If this is your first time to my blog, I hope you come back again. Oh, and it's ok to leave comments.

Scott
.
ps. formatting and colors on the old posts aren't always the best. Thats because I changed layouts several times over the life of my blog. Sorry.

No comments: