Thursday, August 16, 2007

Its Hot! -

In case you weren't sure, NO air conditioning in AZ=NO GOOD! Yesterday our air conditioning went out. It was 109 degrees yesterday. In case you weren't sure, that is HOT. Our house is 2 story with all 3 bedrooms upstairs. We decided the kitchen was the coolest room in the house and moved everybody downstairs. Everybody being me (Lynette), Scott and Coppersmith (our very hot little rabbit). We pulled our futon matress down the stairs (not fun in the sweltering heat) and put it right on the kitchen floor. And there we slept, or tried to sleep. The air conditioning guy is coming to fix it today between 12-3. How convenient, that is the hottest part of the day. If I sound grumpy it is only because I am, and I am HOT. In the temperature way that is.

Scott decided it was too hot to sleep in the same bed so he slept on his cot. I was glad. It was HOT, even though we had every fan we own pointed at us.

Our Poor little roasting bunny...

Yes, he is laying on an ice pack. Poor bunny!

1 comment:

Deborah’s Desert Creations said...

Hey! It's a very cool bunny rabbit.