Four-
This is one of those times that I don’t think I’m very good at expressing myself. Today is Lynette and I’s anniversary and we’ve been married 4 years. It is amazing how fast time flies when you are with the person you love.
It's possible, when I made the announcement that I was going to marry Lynette some people were surprised. I imagine that Lynette is not the type of person many felt I would end up with. Looking back, it sort of surprises me also.
Lynette is feisty, independent and self sufficient. She is innovative, creative and diligent. She can get things done and gets them done right the first time. At work, every boss she has ever had was sad to see her leave. If someone tells her something can’t be done, she does it anyways. I don’t think all that can be described in one word, but that is how she is.
Those are some of the qualities that I value much more after being with her for 4+ years. While we were dating, I fell in love with her for other reasons, but these are the reasons why I fell in love with her after we were married. I imagine that 4 years from now I will have a new set of reasons why I love her.
So Lynette thanks for making my world more exciting. Without you, I know I would not be as happy as I am today. I’m glad we are together and can’t imagine anyone else I would rather spend good times and the bad times with. I love that you are always here for me.
This is one of those times that I don’t think I’m very good at expressing myself. Today is Lynette and I’s anniversary and we’ve been married 4 years. It is amazing how fast time flies when you are with the person you love.
It's possible, when I made the announcement that I was going to marry Lynette some people were surprised. I imagine that Lynette is not the type of person many felt I would end up with. Looking back, it sort of surprises me also.
Lynette is feisty, independent and self sufficient. She is innovative, creative and diligent. She can get things done and gets them done right the first time. At work, every boss she has ever had was sad to see her leave. If someone tells her something can’t be done, she does it anyways. I don’t think all that can be described in one word, but that is how she is.
Those are some of the qualities that I value much more after being with her for 4+ years. While we were dating, I fell in love with her for other reasons, but these are the reasons why I fell in love with her after we were married. I imagine that 4 years from now I will have a new set of reasons why I love her.
So Lynette thanks for making my world more exciting. Without you, I know I would not be as happy as I am today. I’m glad we are together and can’t imagine anyone else I would rather spend good times and the bad times with. I love that you are always here for me.
Love
Scott
.



RSS Feed (xml)

3 comments:
I love you too...
FYI-
Lynette posted an anniversary blog also on her website:
www.lynetteandreasen.blogspot.com
I love that you love Lynette and I love you too! Congratulations!
Post a Comment