The title of this blog refers to the many different ways our surroundings can be interpreted. Some might say I view the world upside down, but in reality I still see the same world they do. The only difference is my point of view.
Hey guys! your place is really cute! I wish it was here so we could buy it. It would be nice to have 3 bedrooms, things are getting really tight here with 2 kids! congrats Lynette for getting into grad school, sounds like Colorado will be soo nice. and not to far from home! I am jealous, good luck you two! I love the blog.
1 comment:
Hey guys! your place is really cute! I wish it was here so we could buy it. It would be nice to have 3 bedrooms, things are getting really tight here with 2 kids! congrats Lynette for getting into grad school, sounds like Colorado will be soo nice. and not to far from home! I am jealous, good luck you two! I love the blog.
Lexie
Post a Comment