
Trip to CO -

Lynette and I decided to come up to Fort Collins so she could meet her professor and so I can check out the job market. It was a quick decision to come, but when we saw that we could get plane tickets for $49 one way we decided to come. We rented a 'cute' little Chevy in Denver and drove up to Fort Collins yesterday (I should have known Lynette was going to choose the only orange car in the lot).
The plane was delayed by over an hour (probably by over an hour and half). They were having some mechanical problems and had to jack the plane up to get to the engine. So, after we boarded they asked us all to get off while they fix the problem. They did say we could leave our carry-on's on board, but Lynette and I didn't.
Then after an hour they decided that they were not going to be able to fix that problem and decided we would board another plane. So everyone had to get back on the plane to get their luggage, then get off and board the other plane. It was a mess. Fortunately, we didn't leave our bags on board.
So we arrived at about 3am and found a nice 'inn' to stay the night. (by the way...what is the difference between an inn, hotel and motel? I know hotel is nicer than motel, but where do inn's come in?)
The next morning we came up here to Fort Collins and we really like it. I hope this is a productive trip.
Scott

RSS Feed (xml)
No comments:
Post a Comment