Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tucson

Last weekend Lynette and I went down to Tucson to enjoy the weekend with her parents.

Lynette just completed her first major review as a grad student. From what I heard, she did great. I am very proud of her. This is what she had to say about that review. Here's what she wrote about our trip.

Down in Tucson I helped Lynette's dad replace a toilet that wasn't working. I also tried making pizza in a dutch oven. I think, from now on, when I go to Tucson my new 'thing' will be to try a new dutch oven recipe.

The pizza turned out pretty good, but the pizza crust didn't turn out perfectly. At least I know there is room for improvement.

Here are some pictures.
.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Seriously, you and Damond need to get together. With the whold new scout thing in our stake he is quite busy with that... in fact, his next project is make a " _" bridge (can't remember what it's called), but it deals with knots and... I'll have to get back to you, because I can't remember :)

Scott A. said...

Sure, I'll talk with Damond, if he wants. I'd bet he doesn't need any suggestions though.

I've built Monkey Bridges before. If that's what you are talking about.

Send me your e-mail in a comment so I can e-mail you. And I won't publish the comment for the world to see.