
Confession: I get abnormally annoyed when Christmas starts too soon. For example, it bugs me when radio stations play Christmas Carols before Thanksgiving and this year, I even saw Christmas decorations being sold at Walmart before Halloween. What's up with that??? Our 'commercial society' extends the holiday season to unusual lengths. I'll admit, occasionaly I think it's good, but most other times I don't see the cup half full.




Anyway...I know this may seem totally hypocritical but I want to advertise the upcoming Holiday Art and Music Festival on Saturday Nov. 22nd. I will be there selling Lynette's jewelry.
Lynette will be there too, but I'm not exactly sure when. She is teaching an art class for the City of Phoenix on Saturday's so she will start at the Art Festival, go teach her class, and then come back. If you haven't been by Lynette's blog, website or shop in a while please click here to see what's new.
.
Come and buy hand made stuff for your favorite friends.
Here's the info you need to know:

HOLIDAY ART & MUSIC FESTIVAL
When: Nov 22, 2008
When: Nov 22, 2008
Start time: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Where: Mesa Arts Center
.
See you there.
Scott



RSS Feed (xml)
No comments:
Post a Comment