Every once in a while I hear a news story about weird things being sold on Ebay. Leno occasionally features these items and I find that segment very entertaining. You can buy anything on Ebay you can find Barack Obama's image on a peice of toast, bid to name somebody's baby, buy a spare shadow, or find unaltered potato chip with a perfect cut out of a cross.
Well, tonight while doing the dishes I found a possible Ebay find of that caliber...When I picked up a spoon that had been resting in a day old-finished bowl of Speghetti-O’s. The residual sauce from the soup combined to form a perfect smiley face on the back of the spoon.
Even if I don't get any Ebay money for this 'phenomenon' it at least made me chuckle and brightened my day.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Let the Bidding Begin
Posted by Scott A. at 7:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
No comments:
Post a Comment