OK, so this post is a bit late. Lynette had a birthday last month. I made her a cake the evening of her birthday after she said, "Aren't you going to make me a cake?"
I'm grateful for subtle hints like that make me understand what she is thinking. I had to go to the store to buy the cake mix and frosting.
I also got her a docking station for her i-pod. I bought it online (because it was cheaper) from Amazon.com but I accidently used her business account to pay for it. I was planning on changing the credit card number and mailing address to my work address and keep everything a secret from Lynette.
But, as soon as I pushed proceed to checkout the item had been purchased with the default settings and a confirmation e-mail was sent directly to her. Ooops, so much for the surprise. A guy at work said that is something that could only happen to me. Lynette agreed. I've had such bad luck with birthday and anniversary gifts over the past few years. Fortunately, she was able to see the humor in all this over the years.
I love her.
.JPG)

I'm grateful for subtle hints like that make me understand what she is thinking. I had to go to the store to buy the cake mix and frosting.
I also got her a docking station for her i-pod. I bought it online (because it was cheaper) from Amazon.com but I accidently used her business account to pay for it. I was planning on changing the credit card number and mailing address to my work address and keep everything a secret from Lynette.
But, as soon as I pushed proceed to checkout the item had been purchased with the default settings and a confirmation e-mail was sent directly to her. Ooops, so much for the surprise. A guy at work said that is something that could only happen to me. Lynette agreed. I've had such bad luck with birthday and anniversary gifts over the past few years. Fortunately, she was able to see the humor in all this over the years.
I love her.
RSS Feed (xml)
No comments:
Post a Comment