
Verde Glen -
In May I went on a camping trip with some people at my old job. I was asked to help plan a campout and we went to a campsite near Payson called Verde Glen. It was very nice, a perfect location for what we wanted to do.
Friday night we barbequed some awesome steaks and listened to the Suns game. It was the night that Suns lost and we were all sad that they didn't advance to the Western Conference finals. Atleast, when we heard the final score we were eating some yummy peach cobbler.
The next day we had breakfast burritos, played horseshoes, hiked down the creek packed up (just before a cloud burst and rained on us) and then went to Tonto National Bridge. All in all I had an awesome time. The only thing that would have made it more fun was if Lynette could have been there. (She had to work).
I was glad that it turned out so well.
Scott
Monday, June 04, 2007
Posted by Scott A. at 8:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)







Hiking through the bridge
1 comment:
Scott: These pictures make me homesick for the cabin. Hope you and Lynettte get to go camping together sometime soon. Love your blog -- you too. Mom
Post a Comment