Friday, June 29, 2007

Resistance to Change…Good or Bad? -

On Saturday I told the realtor I probably wanted to take the home off the market. Then someone came to look at the house.

On Monday I told the realtor to take the home off the market. The next day, the same people wanted to see the house again.

I didn't sleep much this week because I have been stressing out about this decision. Its driving me crazy and I am feeling A LOT of pressure. I hope I made the right choice because we just lost a good potential buyer. Lynette wants to the sell the house but is respecting my decision, still, she is very disappointed. It was a tough call for me.

I believe that my decision is the right one, because its based on principles, but there is always that "what might have been" thought for situations like this. Moving would be a risk, but the payout could be phenomonal. Lynette said I am resistant to change, and thats true...maybe a huge understatement.

Right now, I’m wishing I lived permanently in the mountains where the only thing I have to worry about is where to find the next fish to eat. Sure that could be stressful, but at least that would be a ‘pleasant misery’.

Sorry for this downer post, but its what I'm going through this week.

Scott

No comments: