Fishing Trip
I went with a friend and three of my nephews on an awesome fishing trip this weekend. We fished for Small Mouth Bass on a river on one of the Indian reservations east of Phoenix.
It was a lot of fun. Total, the five of us caught 60 fish. I only caught 8 but two guys caught 19. I caught the biggest fish of the day (at least 2 pounds) and we saved that one and several others for a barbeque that we had Monday night.
It took forever to get there, but it was worth it. We had to drive on a very rough dirt road for approximately 1 hour (at least).
We hiked approximately 10 miles that day too. All in all, this was probably the most fun outing I've been on all year.
Enjoy the pics -
Scott
I went with a friend and three of my nephews on an awesome fishing trip this weekend. We fished for Small Mouth Bass on a river on one of the Indian reservations east of Phoenix.
It was a lot of fun. Total, the five of us caught 60 fish. I only caught 8 but two guys caught 19. I caught the biggest fish of the day (at least 2 pounds) and we saved that one and several others for a barbeque that we had Monday night.
It took forever to get there, but it was worth it. We had to drive on a very rough dirt road for approximately 1 hour (at least).
We hiked approximately 10 miles that day too. All in all, this was probably the most fun outing I've been on all year.
Enjoy the pics -
Scott
RSS Feed (xml)







The barbeque
Fixed the morning hair
The fish tasted great.
2 comments:
Wow that looks really fun. I would love to go fishing there with you sometime.
Scott: What a fishing trip!! And you were in such company. Those nephews are very handsome -- also you and your friend. Wish we had been there to enjoy eating the fish! Love you, Mom
Post a Comment