Sunday, May 27, 2007


Change in Plans -

Even though we thought we had the next couple of years planned out by going to Fort Collins we found another path that we should follow.

Lynette and I have decided to stay here so she can attend ASU. Our house is still up for sale and we are hoping to sell it soon. I go back and forth on selling the house. One day I'm ok with selling and the next I'd rather stay where we are. Currently I want to move someplace else. Lynette is constant as the north star on this and wants to move.

Before graduation I was too busy to update my blog, and after graduation I could have done it but I don't have high speed internet and posting these pics require a little faster connection than $8 per month dial up.

So I decided to come over to my sisters house to update it. Basically, this post will be the past month and a half in pictures.

Enjoy
Scott

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Scott, Lynette, and Copper Smikth: Great pictures! Too bad you didn't get a picture of you shaking hands with Ira Fulton!! Loved the pictures of Scott in his cap and gown -- with the preacher "scarf." Lynette is as beautiful as ever. Copper Smith is the perfect color. Fits right into the family. Congratulations on your graduation -- both of you! Love, Mom