Christmas Eve, we built a fire in a fire pit and made popcorn over the fire. It tasted good, and it was lots of fun looking at the constellations, and stars through their telescope. I think this is probably the best Christmas we have had since we’ve been married. Lynette has had time to take pictures, and spend time with her mom.
We didn’t watch a lot a lot of TV (which is good), but we played games, put a puzzle together, ate good food (thanks to Lynette’s dad), visited with Lynette’s grandparents, watched a couple of movies, went shopping, read and relaxed.
This morning, it snowed, big snow flakes. Lynette wanted to take pictures up on Mt. Lemon, but didn’t get to because the roads are closed.
I’m going off to a campout this weekend with my scout troop. I hope it doesn’t rain, but I know I will be warm in my new sleeping bag.
Happy New Year!
Scott
This pic and the one above are some of the pictures Lynette took on this trip
RSS Feed (xml)
Tucson Snow
No comments:
Post a Comment