Tomorrow I have my first of four final exams. Land Surveying. I finished up a project (above) in that class this morning. The project took me about 30 hours to complete. We surveyed a plot of land on ASU’s main campus (a retention basin) and then had to draw it up as if a building would be designed and built there later. We could choose between manual drafting or use a CAD program. I chose to draw this using AutoCAD.
I’m not too worried about my grade in this class. I got a 100% or better on every assignment, quiz and exam so far in the class. Still, the project and final exam largely contribute to the final grade, so I can’t let up now. Hopefully, I’ll get an A+ in that class.
So my exams are: Surveying, Geotechnical Engineering, Environmental Engineering and Transportation Systems Engineering. I’m doing fairly well (low A’s) in all my classes except one—Geotech. I'm planning on bringing my grade up to something respectable.
This semester has flown by, and I was pleasantly surprised to find it not as demanding or stressful as a typical semester. Hopefully, my grades reflect that.
RSS Feed (xml)

2 comments:
Gratzo on another semester Scott.
Here's a trick in transportation engineering, tell the teacher your friends with me, and that I say 'hi'.
d-
thanks for the good word, and the advice...but who are you?
Scott
Post a Comment