Another thing I did over the summer was get my digital pictures organized. I burned to CD's or DVD's all of Lynette and I's photo's.
I also scanned in over 300 pictures of our wedding day and receptions. Now I have a back-up of all the pictures Lynette and I have taken since we were married (6 years ago).
I made labels for each DVD. Here are pictures from some of the CD's.
Tuesday, September 08, 2009
Other Stuff - Picture Backup
Posted by Scott A. at 9:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
3 comments:
Scott: You are amazing. Love, Mom
I need to do this. is there some sort of folder that holds CD's like 6 to a page and then it's like a book? because that's what I'm envisioning would be the most practical way to store many CDs so you can see right away what they are. how do you store them?
The folder thing sounds like a good idea. For now, I'm just using a regular Caselogic CD case (on CD per page).
Next, I think I'm going to print out thumbnails for all the pics on each CD and put them all in a binder together.
But, that will probably not happen for another year or so.
Post a Comment