Right before Independence Day, Lynette and I went down to Tucson. Lynette's parents bought us tickets to go see a show at the Gaslight Theatre. The Gaslight is an awesome little theater that puts on shows every night. This is my second time going and both were incredibly entertaining and fun.
.
The show this time was "The Adventures of The Freedom League of America" and was about superhero's trying to save the planet. If you are ever in Tucson and are looking for something fun to do, go to the Gaslight theater (but be carefull often reservations are required).
One neat thing about visiting Tucson is seeing my mother-in-laws turtle sanctuary.
She has lots of turtles and loves and cares for them well.
Lynette wearing my sunglasses.
Me, not wearing my sunglasses.
Lynette's old dog, Joey.
On the drive back home we went through several miles of bugs. Our windshield was perfectly clean one moment (basically) and then it started sounding like it was raining. But it wasn't raining H2O, it was raining bugs. All the marks on the windsheild are from the bugs. I wish I had a before and after shot....
RSS Feed (xml)







2 comments:
and to think in the ten years I've lived in Tucson, I never once went to Gaslight. for shame.
that "bug rain" happened to us too! and i'm so glad you've started blogging again!
Post a Comment