It's been said that everyone needs to know a good mechanic. I'm glad I know one--
Ken Johnson has been working on my vehicals for several years, and I'm extremely happy with his work and trust him. I've never had a problem he can't fix and feel like I've never been ripped off. So, if you need a mechanic, I highly recommend Desert Autoworks in Mesa. Tell him Scott sent you.
So, on to the point of this post...way back in April I asked Ken if he'd be willing to talk to our scouts about his job. We focused on AutoMechanics for that month. He was happy and willing to help.
He taught the guys how to change oil, oil and air filters, check fluids and gave them a basic lesson on car maintenance.
It might be a law of nature that:
Camera + teenager(s) + hydraulic lift = a photo like this:
We learned a lot, and I think everyone had fun.
And, my truck got a cheap check up.

It was a perfect activity.
RSS Feed (xml)
2 comments:
It is good to have you back! Love you, Mom
That picture was hilarious! You always do so good with the young men! You remind me alot of my husbands' family. They are deep into scouting :D
welcome back to the blog world :D
Post a Comment