Friday, August 28, 2009

EMT

So, one evening for scouts we went to the top of a nearby hospital to hear about what a helicopter EMT does on a daily basis. If I wasn't so interested in engineering, and wasn't so quesy about blood I definitely would consider this as a profession. It sounded really cool.

3 comments:

Janalee said...

I just looked through all your posts and Man! I hope Mutual/Scouts is this fun and educational when my boys are in it. (will you still be here in 6-10 years?)

Christy said...

I second Jana. What about 15 years? Actually, I hope we're not here that long. But it does look like you and the scouts do a lot of neat things.

Scott A. said...

I can't take credit for all (or most) of the activities. The helicopter thing was someone else idea and contact.

We would never be able to do all this cool stuff if we didn't trust our boys. Their behavior & enthusiasm is one of the main reasons why we can do so much.