Monday, December 29, 2008

Revamp

Last year about this time I changed the layout and background of my blog. I don’t know if it’s because of the start of a new year or because of something else but again I’m looking for new ways to re-energize my blog.

This year I’m not going to change my blogs ‘look’ but, to shake things up I want to tweak my blogs content. I want to more often and more regularly. I also want to write about a wider variety of topics…I’m not really sure how long this will last but I can dream. I’ll still post about what I do with Lynette, my family and the scouts, but I also want to throw in more posts about what I’m currently thinking.

I can’t say if I will be writing about sports, politics or something else entirely because I have no idea what I will be thinking about this year. All my posts will be based on something that I’m doing, so current events are definitely fair game. We’ll see how this turns out—I do know this will be interesting, but it may be interesting to only me.

In the great scheme of things this ‘goal’ is not the most important of my new year’s resolutions, but this is something I’d like to do. Hopefully I’ll keep it up. So, if you continue to read Upside Down Map this year than you will learn not only about what’s going on in my life, but what’s going on in my mind as well.

Thanks for reading. Happy New Year.

No comments: