Wednesday, July 11, 2007


Weekend Trip -

Lynette and I took a short trip last weekend up to the cabin. On Saturday we went down to Fossil Creek to take some pictures. We didn't hike down to the spring but drove down a very narrow road to where the road and the creek come together (we went very slowly for fear of falling off a huge cliff...unfortunately we didn't get a good picture of the drop off). We parked near the creek and just hiked up the creek to see what we could see. Lynette took a bunch of pictures. I didn't take any with the digital camera so there is not a picture of her (I think she likes it that way).

Fossil Creek is beautiful. We were amazed that there was so much water. The clear blue water was very picturesque.

Here are some pictures.

Scott





Lynette and I like these three pictures best. The one above might be called "New and Old"


No comments: