Friday, July 13, 2007

Lynette's Grand Opening -

Since Lynette stopped working at the Boy's and Girls club she has been very busy working in the ASU Metal's studio and starting her own online business and fine art blog.

In general, her blog will show the artwork she is making for school and the online store will show jewelry she has made to sell. The online shop is through Etsy which is sort of like E-bay but classier and only for handmade items. If you want to buy items from her online shop you'll have to start an Etsy account (which is really easy)...and if you buy, be sure to leave good feedback to encourage other potential buyers to feel safe as they buy from Lynette.

She has put a lot of beaded jewelry that she used to make and sell, but is trying to shift her inventory to more 'metal working' jewelry. The forged and fabricated items are typically more expensive but more unique--especially on Etsy.

Online Shop................asymmetry.etsy.com
Fine Art Blog..............lynetteandreasen.com


Check out both sites--and be sure to let Lynette know what you think.

Scott





1 comment:

Lexie said...

Lynette- wow I went to your websites and you got some amazing stuff. I really admire what you do! I am into jewlery making out here (beads mostly), obviously not anywhere near the stuff you do. but I think it's so fun and I can really see why you enjoy it so much. plus you are very good!