Survey -
I'm quickly approaching my 50th blog post and would like to know if anyone out there is still reading. Please click on the small pencil below and post a comment telling me how often you look at this site. Once a week, Once a month, Once a year etc. Your comment will not appear right away because there is a delay to get it posted on the web.
Do you want me to continue posting my thoughts here? What about after we move to CO?
Thanks
Scott
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Posted by Scott A. at 11:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
7 comments:
hey scott, i enjoy reading your blog. I usually check it a couple times a week to see what you guys are up to. keep it going!
Jeff
I read it daily! I like to know what is going on in your world. I keep hoping you will say you are moving to Tucson so we can be in scouts together again.
Scott: I read it at least weekly. Sometimes more often. I love it!! Mom
jono reads
I love your blog and I hope you keep it up! I think I need to do one of these.
Scott,
I read this. I like it. This is great. You are cool. Keep it up. I love you. Go Phoenix Suns!
russ
Russ Christensen
ps I wanted to keep writing sentences with only three words but Debbie wouldn't let me. Women!
I really enjoy your blog. It gives me an opportunity to catch up in our extremely busy lives. Sometimes when we get together their never seems to be enough time to talk about everything. Also, it's a great source of information and I always enjoy the photo's. My extended family enjoys the blog also.
Love,
Debbie
Post a Comment