Family –
Since this is Thanksgiving week I thought I’d like to mention something I am very thankful for—my family.
I’m not sure why I was so lucky to be born to the Andreasen family, but I am grateful I did. From my family I learned everything--how to speak, how to love, how to behave, and how to work. Whether they know it or not, my parents and each one of my 6 siblings have helped shape me into who I am today.
As a toddler, I felt loved. My mom feared I would never learn to walk because my brother and sisters would constantly want to pick me up and carry me. And now, I feel loved. Among other things, my family has offered to give me rides while our truck is in the shop. They have taken their time out to sit and chat or play games. They have invited me to attend their family vacations and day outings. They have served me, talked with me, sorrowed with me and rejoiced with me through every trial, accomplishment and event of my life.
I remember how great it felt when my siblings and their families came to my high school graduation. I remember the constant stream of letters I got while living in
Every good trait that I have is better because I have a family who loves me. I am more confident, more ambitious, more energetic and have a better outlook on life because of them. They are my best friends and I thank God I have them.
Scott
RSS Feed (xml)
1 comment:
Dean & I certainly enjoyed your comments. How proud your parents must be of you. We too are so very grateful and proud to be in your family and be a part of your life now.
Love,
Debbie & Dean
Post a Comment