Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Senior Show –

Lynette has been super busy the last couple of weeks, and will probably double all she normally does this week. Because of that, she asked me to let everyone know about a couple of events that you are all invited to attend.

First and most importantly, (to Lynette) is her Senior Show. It will be held in Gallery 100 (if you came to the show last time is the gallery right next to the Step Gallery). The opening is from 7:00-9:00 on Monday, November 20, 2006. We hope EVERYONE can come. I put a map to Gallery 100 above. See the yellow text.

Secondly, Lynette will be selling some of her beaded Jewelry at a City of Mesa Holiday Art & Music Festival on Saturday, November 18, 2006. She will have a table, starting at 10am. She should be selling a lot of jewelry, but, like I said she is extremely busy. Hopefully she can make a lot. We will see. She is sharing the booth with two other jewelers. The event will be at the Mesa Arts Center on ‘Shadow Walk’. I’ve never been there, so I’m not sure where that is. The Mesa Arts Center is in Downtown Mesa. For more information go to:

http://www.mesaartscenter.com/EventDetail.aspx?eventID=832

Call/e-mail myself or Lynette if you have any questions.

Scott

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We'll be there! Good luck, Lynette. Love you, Mom