Lynette and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary last week. I did a little better on the gift this year, but I didn't hide it too well. She found it the day before our anniversary. I got her a jewelry box. That girl has a lot of jewelry and her old box was in need of an upgrade.
Lynette got me a guitar and promised me guitar lessons. I've said often that I want to learn how to play, and now I have no excuse. I'm looking for a guitar instructor, so if you know of anyone let me know. I'd like to give my money to an individual instead of a music store.
We took a drive out into the desert in search of good photo's and cactus needles. Lynette wanted some needles, so we collected them off a rather large Barrel Cactus. I like to explore new dirt roads, so I didn't mind the strange request. We got up there a little too early for the good light, so the pics are far from spectacular. We drove home through Salt River Canyon and tried to stop when the sun was low, but the sun set too fast.
All in all, it was nice way to celebrate an anniversary. We ate at Oregano's too. Good day.
Scott
Thankyou for the donation:

RSS Feed (xml)
No comments:
Post a Comment