Tuesday, March 25, 2008


Easter-

Lynette and I went down to Tucson for Easter weekend. I heard there was a great party with my family here in the Valley and I'm sad I missed it, but we had a GREAT weekend in Tucson.

Basically Lynette's dad and I worked in the garage building a large 'chuck' box to store all my camp kitchen items in. I learned a lot and had a great time. The final result is rather large, but will be very helpful when I pack for campouts. The box is really only good for car camping. When the chuck box is fully loaded it is quite heavy.

Lynette helped her mom start an Etsy shop where she can sell her sun chimes (one is above). They make great gifts. To see her shop click here.

We also spent a lot of time on the front porch of their house. We had breakfast, lunch and dinner there. The weather and company made those meals my favorite.

Scott


All I can say is...Thanks Dean!

No comments: