Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween 2007-
.
This year Halloween snuck up on us a little bit. My family had it's traditional pumpkin carving activity on Monday and tonight (the 31st) we went to a community local church carnival.
.
Halloween snuck up so fast that I didn't have time to buy a pumpkin to carve with my family. Too bad. I wish I had brought one to carve.
.
Here are some pictures of this years festivities.
.
Scott

Mackenzie was more interested in this dog than carving pumpkins.

It's always a better party when Aaron and Chanelle come:



My scouts decorated two trunks and gave out candy...See the dry ice? They had fun with that.


Some of the trunks were pretty elaborate. This was one of my favorites:


I invited my neighbors to come, and to my surprise...they came.

p.s. if you want to see my last years post on Halloween click the following link: Halloween 2006

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved the "pumpkin carving" pictures. Happy Halloween. Love, Mom