Thursday, September 28, 2006


Intercollegiate Metals Exhibition

Here is the announcement for the art show that some of Lynette's peices will be in. Again, if you want to come see her stuff the opening is on Monday night from 7:00-9:00pm in the Step Gallery. The gallery will also be open during regular daytime throughout next week. Lynette and I will be there on Monday, October 2, 2006 (...although I have an exam on Tuesday and a big report due...) for the opening reception.

You are all invited to come see the great jewelry Lynette has made, and what other artists like her have made.

There is a map in the next post (see Mark your Calendars, September 26, 2006)

Scott

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lynette: Love your blog! Loved the display! (Especially your jewelry.) Dad commented on what a good place it was to have the display. Nice room, good lighting. Easy parking. I liked being able to move around easily and see all the displays. And we love you and Scott. Have a great day. Mom